Pro Tech Elbow Protector
This is the simplest and most economical solution for protecting your knee, suitable for all circumstances: motorbike touring, off-road riding, mountain bike, skiing, snowboarding, roller skating or skate boarding. There is no discomfort or limitation: only protection validated to maximum levels. The fabric is the toughest version of the SIXS patented carbon sportswear.
- Safety and freedom of movement
- Soft and comfortable protections
- Instantly rigid at the moment of impact
- Maximum breathability and optimal comfort
- Ideal for enduro/motocross
- Sold as a pair
The introduction of SAS-TEC protectors to the range of SIXS products satisfies the need for safety and freedom of movement in all sports. Practical housings hold the protective elements, which are perfectly positioned at the crucial points of the body. The protectors are in turn soft and comfortable, but instantly become stiff and protective when they are needed. These features, along with the standard thermoregulation and breathability of SIXS products, make the garments in the Pro Tech line an excellent solution for anyone looking for a single product offering both comfort and protection.
Featuring fabric unique on the protection scene, which combine chemistry and advanced engineering to obtain a top performing impact absorption system. In normal conditions, the molecules flow freely to allow the material to remain soft and pliant, but at the moment of impact they lock together to absorb the shock and abate the force transmitted. Afterwards the molecules immediately return to their pliant state.
- Carbon fibre insulates from static electricity caused by tissue rubbing
- SEAMLESS TECHNOLOGY - Less seams for an absolute comfort
- ANTIBACTERIAL FIBER - Polypropylene fiber prevents foul odors and annoying irritations due to build-up of perspiration and chafing from forming
- INTELLIGENT SAFE PROTECTION - Thanks to the special impact-sensitive protectors, the product is soft and pliant, so it perfectly adapts to the body’s anatomy. The protectors stiffen at the time of impact and absorb the force of impact
- HYDROPHOBIC WAVE - It carries moisture to the outside so it can evaporate. The skin is always dry and thermal insulation is constant
- SPF 50 - Sun Protection SPF 50+
Remove the protectors from the jersey prior to washing.
Hand wash or machine wash the jersey on delicate setting at a maximum temperature of 40°C.
Do not bleach.
Do not tumble dry.
Do not iron.
Handle carefully to avoid tearing,especially when wet.
Wash protectors with a wet sponge using cold water, without the use of detergents. Avoid temperatures above 60º